Welcome to the final week of our study. We have talked about many things during our study time, but it is now time to do the dance. We need to celebrate the blessing of a loving and faithful God. What do you celebrate and how? Sometimes in some seasons of life we have to intentionally look for things to celebrate. How do we do that and why?
Today’s video with answer these questions.
1. What do you have to celebrate and how do you celebrate?
2. How do you celebrate in those difficult times of life?
3. Do you think celebrating is important? Why or why not?
4. What Scriptures in our study guide spoke to you this week?
Thank you for walking through this study with us! If you have pictures or comments or whatever – feel free to email them to me or message them to me via facebook. I would love to share some of your experiences on the blog. I would also love you input on ways to do this better or maybe even some things that worked well. Thank you all for your patience and grace through this.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING – KNOWING JESUS
Read these: Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:9-10, 13; Romans 5:1; Romans 8:38-39
- Admit you are a sinner.
- Understand that as a sinner, you deserve death.
- Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin and death.
- Repent by turning from your old life of sin to a new life in Christ.
- Receive, through faith in Jesus Christ, his free gift of salvation – All it takes is a conversation with Jesus!
Would love to hear what God has done in you!