Hello!! I am so excited you are joining us. This week I will introduce our study through my very first video blog. One word about that…grace. It is my first video blog and only took me twelve takes to get to this point ;). Below the video, you will find your homework for the week, a link to the study guide if you don’t have it already, and a few discussion questions to get us started. Feel free to share with your friends. The more the merrier! Know too that this discussion will remain on the blog and the videos can also be found on my You Tube Channel in the event someone misses a week or would like to do the study at a later date.
This will be a great adventure! Can’t wait to see what God does with this – I am stepping out into something knew which can be both exciting and scary. Glad you are along for the ride!
Things you will need for this study: Bible, Book, Study Guide.
1. Feel free to introduce yourself!
2. What are your expectations for this study? Why did you decide to join us?
3. “Where” are you now? Not geographically necessarily, but are you married, do you work from home, do you work outside your home, volunteer, etc? Are you wondering what God would have you to do? Do you feel like you ask yourself: “Is this it?” Are you looking for a kindred spirit who loves the adventure of the Christian life like you do? “Where” are you?
1. Read Introduction and Chapter One.
2. Complete the first week’s homework.
3. Our class at Fort Meade is going to bring a picture/graphic/something (from magazines, newspapers, online printed out, graphics they created) to show where they are now and we are going to start a collage of sorts as we walk through this study. You can either make your own collage or jot down in your notes some words and thoughts about where you are today. I would love to see your pictures, but don’t know how to pull that one off :).
Week 1 Discussion – September 25
Week 2 Discussion – October 2
Week 3 Discussion – October 9
Week 4 Discussion – October 23
Week 5 Discussion – October 30
Week 6 Discussion – November 6
Week 7 Discussion – November 13
I think that is all of the details. Feel free to hollar with questions. Also, don’t forget to share in the comments your answers to our three questions for today. Have I told you how excited I am about this? Feel free to pray for me and the others as we walk through this and I will do the same for you. Again, feel free to share with friends. I would love to have them join us!