Kori has traveled throughout the United States and internationally sharing a passion for Jesus with all who will listen. Seeing life as an adventure only God could design and encouraging women in the journey is Kori’s desire.
The following information will be very helpful when contacting Kori about speaking or participating in your event.
- Name Contact information (phone number and email)
- Date/Time/Location of event
- Who is attending the event?
- What is the purpose/topic of the event?
- What part would you like me to play in the event?
Some Extra Information!
Planting Roots – Event 29 Palms Chapel
August 21-23, 2020
August 28-30, 2020
In addition to speaking at retreats/events and teaching workshops, Kori thoroughly enjoys training women to work together and use their gifts in service to the Lord.
She has taught training on
- Public Speaking
- Sharing Your Story
- Creating a Mission Statement
- Teaching Bible Studies
- and others.
Kori has also facilitated Leadership Training for women’s ministries and PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) groups.